Construction of the 91/Perris Valley Line began in October 2013. Led by the Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC), the 91/PVL is the first extension of Metrolink service since the Antelope Valley Line was built in 1994. The 91/PVL is continuing rail service 24 miles from the Downtown Riverside Station. The project also included construction and rehabilitation of railroad tracks, upgraded at-grade crossings and improvement of existing tracks. The 91/PVL will provide greater access to Southern California’s commuter rail network for residents in Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, San Jacinto, Hemet, Lake Elsinore and Wildomar.
Enabled Consultants provided IT project management and support, troubleshooting, recommendations for equipment setup, and testing of equipment in preparation of revenue services on the PVL (Perris Valley Line). Enabled Consultants also provided services supporting the communication system network at the permanent crew base building at the South Perris layover facility and passenger station Customer Information System (CIS) and Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) systems.
- Network Engineering
- Project Management
- IT Operations
- Custom Software Development
- Managed implementation and integration of ATT and Verizon telecomm circuits at all facilities.
- Provided project management for installation of new CIS and TVM units.
- Southern California Regional Rail Authority (Metrolink)
- Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC)